Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
- Margaret Mead -
The future is in your hands.
Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Put recyclable items in a special bin instead of the regular trash can.
- Repurpose old clothes, or donate them to your local charity.
- Inspire your neighbours in a productive way to help them go green.
- Inform your local municipal authorities, newspapers and radio stations of community projects or any problems.
- Get your family involved and educate your children about caring for the environment.