The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river.
- Ross Perot -
Adults spend most of their time at work. Make that time really count by reducing your carbon footprint.
- Turn your computer and office lights off when you leave for the day.
- Use a real mug or glass instead of disposable ones.
- Don't just print every email, report or memo you receive.
- Inform your co-workers and management of community projects or any problems.
- Use pens with refillable ink instead of once-off use pens.
- When you are the last to leave, make sure to turn off lights and unnecessary equipment as you go.
- Be an example to your colleagues, but don't berate them if they don't follow your example.